Friday 23 December 2011

Babi Quota - Checked

Today marked my last working day for the year. I'm so happy about it as I don't have to think about work until the next year.
Today also marked the beginning of all my Christmas parties and get together until New Year. It is going to ten fun filled nights with close friends and people that I care about.

On a lesser of a happy note, my office admin told me today that she is tendering her resignation letter and it will also be her last day in the office though next Friday would be her last official working day. This news came about a bit sad as I would be going to an office next year with one lesser person. However, I am still happy for her as she is progressing in her career and the organization she is joining is quite a reputable one.
In addition, I found out who the cancer cell in the office is. This is the culprit that been causing all the spats between my manager and I. Now that I know who it is, it's time for me to form my alliance and outs it from the office. There is no room for parasites, especially when you're in a remote office. Dude, you messed up the wrong person. I'll crush you soon. You'd be tasting your own medicine, but double the dosage only - no biggie!
Anyways, since it's Christmas time, I will choose to not forgive you since I've not been all that good this year and I'm sure I'm not on Santa's list for receiving any pressies. Plus, I did buy myself some over the last few day through ebay and they are already beginning to arrive.
While being on the not very pleasant stories note, I won't be going over to my brother's because I couldn't get a ticket. There was only one available with Singapore Airlines and it was their suits. Would certainly be nice to fly it, but I can't just afford it at this point of time as I've spent too much money recently - darn!

In any event, as today marked the first of all events for the holiday season, more like study season for me, but heck; my friends and I went for out for dinner. Little did we realize that each and everyone of us ordered a pork dish and I had a whole knuckle for myself. I felt like a pig eating it. It was so huge. But the crispy skin and tender meat which was just mouth watering went well with the beer I had . I'm still so filled up from dinner now. The size of the knuckle and the amout of meat on it allowed me to fulfill my annual babi quota!

Season's Greetings everyone. Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!! Happy holidays.

1 comment: