Wednesday 7 December 2011

Personal Hygiene



I was in KL the weekend before and last week for work; decided to go out and have ONS just for a change from the routine of not doing that since I last to a pledge to no more ONS with a friend who was worried of me contracting some kind of STD. After three nights in a row, I told myself that I've to call it quits since I was beginning to feel disgusted.

And, I did not stop because of anything other than I got sick of the lack of personal hygiene. Well, most local guys in this land are for some reason uncut, me included. But that does not give you the reason to not keep clean. For heaven's sake, if you have a bloody foreskin, clean it! 

It's not a fucking difficult thing to do, just retract your foreskin while under the shower and clean the smegma off. Like how much a chore is that? I know that it keeps the glands moist and facilitates sexual intercourse by acting as a lubricant, but hey, it isn't nice if it's left to accumulate under the foreskin and it freaking smells! It is definitely not a plus a point to have it under your foreskin. 














Learn from the Jews, if you're to lazy to clean it on a daily basis; go get circumcised! 

And yea, a trimmed bush is so much more neater than a full one, and it makes your endowment to look bigger. 
Keep the lawn mowed mister! 
Pubic hair in your mouth during a blowjob is a big NO NO, not at least for me...

8 comments:

  1. that thing you put, is disgusting. i am having dessert while reading this.
    and i almost, P U K E

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. i got the same pic in my blog... and my bush is very not trimmed... its so disorganized but maybe its so short it doesnt need to be trimmed la i think.. lol.. im eating my scottish shortbread while reading this but its still ok... looks the same je.. lol.. you broke the pledge so now i hereby unfriend you for a week!! see ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so bored of pharmacogenomics review im crapping ... sorreh... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brainy Smurf: nice to meet you. disgusting right? imagine seeing it live on action - its worse, trust me. make sure u clean well..lolz

    Tuls: dude, i dont want to know about your bush....eeew :P. KK..i see u after one week, we'll go on a break now. pharmablalblacrap..sounds mouthfully boring..LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is just gross, and I am having my breakfast as I read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malimo: thanks for dropping by. i think i should change the content warning from adult material to 'do not eat' while attempting to read..LOLz

    Brainy smurf: just keep practicing what u learned while being 7 :P

    Ooi2009: thanks for dropping by. i think you should spend more time outdoors to figure the answer for your question..haha

    ReplyDelete