Sunday 1 July 2012

Mid Year

Six months of the year has passed and so much has happened. For me, I still feel like it's only March cause that's when my brother came down and my normal routine got disrupted. 

The year begin pretty well with lots of travelling, both for work and personal. The trip to Vietnam was good, near misses of flights and my London trip was the best especially that I met Jace there. Coming back from that, i was working on a new job offer which eventually I took up and that's something I have no regrets so far as I'm now working with a better manager compared to the ass kissing emotional bitch I had to deal with previously, though the workload has more than doubled.
Things took a twist in April when I met him and realized that I had fallen in love. It was a nice feel initially but then it came back to hurt greater when he decided to pull the plug. The timing for that could not have been any worse as it surface just a couple of weeks before my finals for a semester that I was already struggling to begin with. Now that the exams are over, I feel like I have too much time at my disposal, but it'll be taken up spending more hours in the office maximizing my pay check and planning my Indo trip - the last planned holiday for the year besides the Singapore night race.

The first quarter generally was colourful while the second quarter started of nice but it didn't end that way, unfortunately. If anything I learned from it was to only be stronger and never to really trust anyone.

I'm looking forward to a more optimistic second half. Hopefully I don't put my phone into the washing machine once more or have to run for my flights. 

And despite all the drama that took place, I got to know some great people along the line who was there for me standing by my side and listening to me patiently while I was at my bottom most low almost all day long and at odd hours of the night. You guys know who you are and I can't thank you enough for being there for me. *Hugz*

2 comments:

  1. Time to make the 2nd half something more memorable, in a good way =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yupz..earn and spend more money. i see ID, HK & SG in the near horizon. prolly TW by year end. but first, Kayu Land..sigh

      Delete