Sunday 15 July 2012

Do or Should I?

I told myself that I want to have a lazy weekend as I've been running around a lot off late. So, I decided to stay in today and just chill as the weather was fucking warm to begin with.
After a nice breakfast with a friend of toast and local coffee, I got back home and got online getting ready to laze. The reason why I did not turn on the idiot box instead is because I needed to plan for my upcoming holidays since I've not done anything other than book the flight tickets.

As I was surfing through the various sites trying to plan my days and also find for the hotels, I got an IM message from someone I least expected, Jace. It was exactly mid day when Jace messaged me. 

Hi
Hey
How are you?
Could be better, but not complaining. You?
Good...do you know what day today is?
Sunday...and it's the 15th. 
Happy Birthday!
So you remember..
Should I not? Anyways, what brings you up at the stroke of midnight to be online?
I knew I'd find you here and wanted to hear you wish me.
Ok-kay...
Whats news then? Are you two still together?
Yea, we're planning to tie the knot, but I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do
Why not?
I don't know. It's complicated.
Oh, take your time then. Don't rush into things that you're not sure yet.
Hey, I'm glad I managed to catch you and have you be the first person wish me. And, I'm glad you still remember.
:)
There is no reason for me to forget. 
We need to talk...
I would love to chat with you, but not right now. I'm just recovering and I don't want anything that'll stress me up further. I want some time off everything and everyone.
I got to go. Have a great day with him and say hi to mom. May all your wishes come true and you be happy always. Remember, you look best only when you smile. Take care

I really don't know why he had to come about and have that conversation. It's already difficult for me dealing with everything that is going on. 
I have so many things up my head that I forgot my friend's birthday yesterday, missed paying for my credit card and that I was supposed to catch up with another friend at KLIA this evening who is flying off.

July is not shaping up as my favourite month. My sales number are still running on a negative thanks to the idiots who fucked the invoicing last month, two of my close friends are leaving the country. There are so many birthdays that I'm forgetting to wish and I running short of cash as I jolly well forgot to submit my claim.

I got myself a replacement Blackberry as the only consolation. I can now go back to typing emails whilst driving and just hope it doesn't end up in a tragic death like the previous. 

Three more working weeks and I'm going for my holidays. Serious shopping time needed! Can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. But like forgetting birthdays are quite common la i guess.. If it weren't for Facebook we wont have so many wishes and all also. Cheer up! Shopping! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've to agree, though i don't FB. it's quite hard remembering birthdays when you have so many other things in your mind constantly. yea..can't wait to shop :D

      Delete
  2. I single in on that shopping word... buy something for me would ya? lolllz... Happy Holidays =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can can...i buy you something :)
      i got two more weeks before the holidays lah, still have to work for now :(

      Delete