Tuesday 31 July 2012

Healing Wounds

It's been two months now that things ended between us. A lot has happened since with many nights of tear shedding along the process of emotional lows. 

At least I know I'm on the right track of recovery but I do admit that I'm not fully recovered just yet. It's funny how it's taking a longer period to get over someone rather than to fall in love with that person. Certain things in life just don't make much sense.
While I still do miss him occasionally and am so tempted to touch base with him, I've to constantly remind myself to not do it. He has made it very clear that he has moved on and that I need to get a grip of myself and get along with life. It always made me wonder how do some people have the ability to move on so fast in life. It's one thing I can't - prolly it's the Libra in me.

But anyways, I'm just so lucky to have some great friends who were there by my side all the time and never got tired of listening and consoling me whenever needed.

Don't want to think too much. Three more days and I'm off. Still haven't really decided on much currency to change. I hope the ringgit, which barely happens, to get stronger just so I could benefit. I might stand a better chance if i were to hope for the rupiah to drop instead. 
Time for my mask.


3 comments:

  1. It takes time. Some are bold and resilient and they just move on. As long as the feeling doesn't affect your daily life much.

    Of course there's always a part which hopes things would turn out differently in the mind, but being mindful helps a lot in dealing with reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have a valid point.
      if only rational thinking prevails everytime, life would be a whole lot boring.
      the human mind, while it can build a person, it also kills at the same time.

      Delete
    2. it does. reality bites hard all the time. having a hard time keeping up with my temper and guts these days too.

      Delete