Wednesday 4 July 2012

Dreams

I hardly have dreams and most often than not, I can hardly remember my dream once I'm awake. But the thing I hate most about those that I remember off, they become reality soon. 
Off late, I've been getting a lot of dreams. And they are haunting me during the day

While I was in KL the last time around, I was telling him one day that I dream that when I got back to Penang, he was with someone else. Well, it didn't exactly happen that way, but he told me that it's over even before I got back. But the point is it happened. 
Like this, many other things have taken place - things that I dream off. The only difference is some happen faster than the others.

The other night, I dream about my exam results, and as expected, I failed both my papers. Sad indeed, but I was still very much calm and composed as I've already anticipated it for the result as I was so ill prepared for my finals with all the drama that took place.

Alongside it, I've also been dreaming of him a lot; almost on a nightly basis. The dreams are very nice, but it isn't reality. And, it just fucks me up when I wake up as I can't forget it.
I just wished these dreams stop coming as they hurt me. I can't afford to be anchored down emotionally and these visual images ain't any help. Not especially the way they appear in my dream. I always see him as the warm, caring and loving person I fell in love with.

Would this dreams become reality like the ones before? 
I really don't know what I want in this case. 
I do hope that I wont fail my papers, as I don't want to see those two lecturers again for another semester.
The dreams with him, well, it were happier moments when he was warm towards me. It's not bad, but I don't think it's something that'll happen. It's better if they stop coming. It'll be easier that way.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey, the dreaming bout the papers is NOT true, so it wont come, lol =="

    as for the dreams with him is feeling good, hmm, what bout the IM message? is it the sign its coming true? but you turned it down =="

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..long time, where have you been hibernating??
    i don't want the exam results dream to come true as well.
    the IM message was from Jace, not him. i don't think i want to go down that road again and besides he was planning to settle down with the guy he is currently seeing. i don't want to be the third person.

    ReplyDelete