Friday 20 July 2012

Subject Matter

Someone told me that I attack certain people on personal levels which is not appropriate, but rather should target the matter. I tried to comprehend it, but I still can't grasp the idea behind it.

For me, there is always a person behind any matter. So, why spare the person and talk about the matter. When you discuss the matter, it hardly fixes the problem as the person behind it is still at large and could still go about causing the same shit at a different time. 
For instance, corruption is currently the talk of the town as wherever I go, I mostly hear people talking about it. but why don't they talk about the people behind this corruption and find ways to weed them off. It would certainly make the world a better place when these parasites are wiped off.

The same goes to racist bastards. I was reading an article sometime last week if not wrong about a senile old men who was making a racist statement regarding college diplomas being recognized for employment in the public sector. Retards like them ought to be send to homes for the mentally unstable as these people are worse than terrorist that can cause distress to an already fragile community.

So there you go, this is why I still think why people should be focused at rather than matters as it takes a person to cause a matter. If not for the person, the matter would not arise in the first place. Always go to the root of the cause. 

Will I continue to target at people? Only when they deserve to.

2 comments:

  1. Its easy to hate a target than the real thing i know. Like homosexuals, those ppl find it easy to hate us but nvr bother to understand or try to improve the problem itself (actually they did, but quite radical lol). But i am sure you have analyse the matter thoroughly.
    psss but some ppl, in my very very very very very humble opinion just deserved to die. ~_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't quite get what you're trying to say here. are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

      Delete