Thursday 26 July 2012

Lost Heaven

Finally, got back!
I never had imagined that I would miss my house this much the day, slightly over four years ago, when I got my keys from the developer.

It just feels so nice to be back in an environment where I have all the space to myself. Listening to the water flowing from the pool below with soft jazz music in the background and relaxing in a candle lit environment. The peace and tranquility is just what I need right now. It feels like I'm now at some getaway without all the unwanted trouble. The place needs some minor scuffing and it'll be as good as new.

I also now have the intention of installing timber flooring for my house as one of my clients is in this business and he told me that he would make me a deal. no harm exploring that option. 

This is the time to just sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the evening with my wine.

Another worthy news came by earlier; I got my scholarship. This means I'll have more money to shop next week. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. congratz byotch! :) i want asianboi scholarship can?! lolllllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sayang.
      eh..i don't offer scholarships lah, but can make do with a sponsorship* :P

      Delete