Sunday 29 July 2012

Countdown

It's time to do my final countdown, five more working days and I'm off. I can't wait to get into some serious  cheap shopping. 

I've manged to get all my bookings sorted and now what is left it to pack and change currency. Since I'm planning to shop, I don't really see the point of bringing much stuff along. I might just only bring along my toiletries which should not take up much space, hopefully, though many would choose to disagree with my product range. 

I do not plan to use my credit card whilst being away as I've already done enough damage on it over the weekend thanks to Ebay and Paypal who made shopping so convenient - damn the internet. Got a little overboard shopping for my models and now I'm thinking of the damage caused plus I need to arrange for it to be delivered to my friend's place since I won't be around. Her mother is already not happy as some of my mails have been redirected there off late and she has to now look out for my mail in her letter box too.
Anyways, since I'm not bringing my plastics over, I've to ensure that I bring enough cash for my expenditure and not run out half way through. I still can't decide on how much to bring along or rather,say how much do I plan to invest in buying the basic necessities for me to sustain myself. I guess I should just draw lots instead in deciding on the amount needed to be exchanged.

I've to also work on my bargaining skills as I've not been buying stuff off places where the price is negotiated. This is one area where I successfully fail. And besides, the language barrier is going to make it all the more challenging. 

I'm so looking forward for a week without any laptops, mobile phones or any sort of device that can be used to track me down. I've to call up DiGi and make sure that my roaming is deactivated while I'm away. I don't want anymore calls; the phone ringing non stop last week was bad enough.

Time to start packing. Less clothes, more libido. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment