Sunday 29 July 2012

Disorder?

I have moved back to my little hideaway nest, away from everyone where I get to spend time all by myself and only go out if when I want to. It does certainly feel good to be back home after so long being forced to be around since my brother hid my keys.

It's really an uphill task cleaning up the place to level where it is humanly habitable. I've not been able to clean my house since the end of march and it is really dirty. Though I've got most of the cleaning up done, I'm still not satisfied. 
Was chatting with a friend the other day when he mentioned that I've got OCD. Brushed it off. Then another friend who came by for dinner caught me in the act of cleaning the power points with a cotton bud and told me that I need professional help. :(

I do admit that I'm quite a clean freak, but where is the line drawn? For me, I don't think disinfecting your house is overboard or cleaning the power points with a cotton bud is overboard. I mean, how annoying is it to see dust in them. 
In fact, using high pressure steam to clean your bathroom should be the proper way to clean the wall tiles especially in the shower room. But many digress.

Now, I'm really beginning to wonder if i do need help or it is just acceptable to have my place cleaned the way I want it. And mopping the floor every alternate day is perfectly normal. The society we live in. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment