Wednesday 1 August 2012

Synchronized Diving





I decided to take a slight detour after visiting my grandmother in the hospital on late Monday evening to the pub just to clear my head a little. Drove me to my favourite spot and got me my regular. I was just sitting there enjoying my drink and sinking in to the live band which by the way isn't bad at all when my attention was suddenly taken by one of the screen.

They were screening men's synchronized diving. All those hard bodies and skimpy trunks. Drool to the max!


So there I was enjoying watching pairs after pairs of almost perfect proportion of male physique. Exercising my eyes to the max as well with all the well sync diving. One eye focused on each guy. Such a visual treat. Not bad for a Monday night at all.

   





     




 












It's already Wednesday and I have neither changed any currency nor packed my bags. I still have so much to do with so little time. I could make do without the luggage since shopping is the main agenda, but I've to ensure that the money has to least been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment