Thursday 3 May 2012

Go Fuck Yourself!

Here's the deal - if you think you're subscribed to the best religion in the world, go fuck yourself mate!

Keep all your hippocracy  and shove it up your ass. Do not, ever,come and talk to me about these things unless you are well prepared to answer all my questions and you preach what you say.

See,  if you can come and tell me that everyone is equal and is loved the same by your so called god, then what the fuck are you crapping to me about homosexual and bisexual are sinners. 
Dude, where the fuck is your brains?! 
Do you in your fucking right mind think that someone would want to purposely choose to live this lifestyle and go through so much of shit from wankers like you? 
Have you ever read anything about genetics? Or do you even know what it means to begin with? 
All you probably know is to fuck around town and you most likely married the bitch that you shot your sperm into and had no way to get out of the mess you created. Hence your offspring being delivered in less than nine months from the day you got married. 

Plus, don't also pretend that you're no sinner. I know that your shagging around town while your wife is running the family. I am a much better person than you as I know how to keep my pants around my waist and I don't go probing my dick into any single orifice that is available.

And yea, I'd rather go to hell where the rest of the gay people are as I for sure know that it'll be a better place than the so called heaven where you bastards would go. At least we love someone based on a humanity level irrespective of their gender unlike you retards. And dare you come and give me this fucking bullshit. Bare in mind, you were only spared because of your kid. It would not have been nice for him to see his father being trashed in public and you'd for sure not have any respect left.

So, fucking mind your own business and never, I repeat, never ever try crossing my line for you'll be sorry.

We are much stronger people that despite living with you wankers, being discriminated and unaccepted, we still go about living our lives. And yea, as much as it's so called disgusting for you to see two people of the same sex being intimate, it is the same for us to see two people of the opposite sex being intimate as well.

Remember, there are always two sides to a coin and what goes around comes around. You may have been lucky that you were always able to pick on those who are not vocal or daring, but today was not your day. You only got the tip of the iceberg and said, go thank your son else, you'd been fucked well and proper. 

Keep your religious bull to yourself! Seriously!

14 comments:

  1. Kevin, welcome back... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha u miss the bitchy kevin, isn't it =P

      Delete
    2. exactly bitches... hahahaha

      Delete
    3. i think u mean bastard...LOLz

      Delete
  2. what the actual fuck? this is the problem with organized religeon.

    anyway chillax bro!
    Although I must say I nod in silent agreement to every sentence you are saying.

    Damn those religeous hypocrits, fucktards write posters all over the place saying GOD LOVES YOU.

    n then tell u if you're gay you basically fucked.
    heaven has no space for them people, they say.

    Your random stranger,
    Jung, Shadow Wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..dont nod in silence, be vocal about it and let those MOFO's know how stupid they sound

      Delete
  3. relax relax...dont let your life ruined by them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kev, don't let people like them get to you. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey..long time, fucks like this don't get into me long term; just short term rage where i feel like shoving a baseball bat up their arse :D

      Delete
  5. Haha, LOVE THIS! I freaking hate it when a group of people just catch hold of you and start preaching. Then they go on and on about how you are going to hell because you dont share the same view as them. Especially around my college last time, they just love to target students. Then there are those that go to your house and start preaching at your doorstep. Just plain bloody A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there was a korean bithc once who did the same in front of my house. i told her to leave, she didn't so i called the cops.

      Delete
  6. i am religious and i find people like this just downright disgraceful.

    be strong. show them what you're made of.

    ReplyDelete