Tuesday 29 May 2012

Six Inches None the Shorter



While I was driving back from dinner last night, I was chatting with ma two lovely bitches. As usual, the only conversation that actively goes on has got to do with sex, otherwise its dead boring.

Coming to think about it, the only conversation we had throughout yesterday was only revolving sex. At first, it was the discussion about having a full sized mirror to watch yourself in action, followed by the cute guy on the LRT and then using the mobile phone as a vibrator and finally, the mother of all topics - size.

I am not a true believer of size, I strongly believe that skill matters more. 
I fall into the median of the normal distribution as far as size is concern and I have no issues with it.  Wanted it bigger? At times yea, but then again I'm happy with what I have. Afterall, I am Asian and I don't want to be out of proportion.

Even the Romans had it miniature sized..hah!


penis_map

Found this chart of Google; no comments on it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment