Saturday 5 May 2012

Sugar Daddy

So I was chatting with my bitches (though I know they would unanimously deny this, but the truth is always out there :P ) last night and somewhere somehow along the conversation the topic of sugar daddies came out. As we were talking about it and deciding who would source the daddies and how we could bitch-fuck them whilst sucking out all the dosh from their pockets and putting up being seen with sagging potatoes (I know I am vain) it reminded me of the couple I met in HCM when I was there last year.

I met this Aussie guy who was prolly in his 50's going out with a rather cute Vietnamese guy (I openly admit having a thing for Vietnamese) who was in his early 30's. We were having a breakfast conversation and when the same topic came about. His point of view was that they are his sons. Like how sick is that? You accept them as your son, but you boink them non-stop afterwards? Yuck! 
And what's worse, he has his boy toys in almost every South East Asian country and they all openly know each other and are okay to be in such a relationship. How low would anyone go just to get free stuff? I don't think I could be in such a position at any given point of time.

Just the thoughts give me cold disgust shivers. Ma bitches, I'm dropping out of the idea, you guys can go ahead..HAHAHA :)

He is not around this weekend and I suddenly don't know how to spend my time. The weather is killing me and my stupid brother successfully fucked my day up-side down thanks to waking me up at four in the morning and spoiling my entire days plan.

Aaargh! I just miss him so much.....





Anata ga i naku te sabishii desu...


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i don't think there is any significant bearing of me answering your question. you may ask him personally if it bothers you as much

      Delete