Saturday 19 May 2012

Back

I see my space again after what feels like eternity; checked my last ranting and it was ten days ago. I just had so much going on since that to find time by the end of the day to rant was the last thing in my mind. Most often than not, it would be slept over or shared with those who are closer through other means of communication. And speaking of close, for those who are on constant contact with me knew that I was out with him last weekend and I've been sailing through rough seas off late - just too much to handle.

For some odd reason, it feels like my life has taken a 180 degree turn since March this year. I got real busy with my studies, took on a new job in a completely different field, still surviving my brother's presence who drains me out daily, or almost. Then, when things were just falling in place he appeared and took everything to a different level of twist. 
The whole episode of letting someone into my life once more was just mind blowing scary. The ability to make decisions solely based on my personal interest was compromised and dealing with that required a lot of consideration and reconsideration. All this started taking too much of my time that twenty four hours a day didn't feel enough. 

I'm quite glad now that certain things have been made much clearer on the horizon. At least the guessing the game for many have things have ended and I know exactly where I stand. It's good to know your position so that you can then plan your direction and move forward accordingly. 
I'm off to KL tomorrow morning and I am so going to just have fun for the next two weeks. It's is going to be all about me and only me without anyone else. Selfish? Definitely yes! I don't give a fuck for anyone anymore.

Lined today up since to have some me time; did some window shopping. I now have a projected target to get me an entry level coupe very soon. 
It's time to be remember to be focus and harness the remains of my youth. 
Rubber smoking time soon but first, hook-ups in KL!   


1 comment:

  1. you naughty sluT!! :) aahahahahahaha... i want my per***e! lolllllllllll

    ReplyDelete