Thursday 24 May 2012

Passion-less?

I don't really know what's going on with me but I seem to be fading in my interests for almost everything. As I walk around and see things, there are just so many things that I want to rant about, but every time I sign into my account, I just don't have the mood to do so.

This is not good, I don't feel spirited at all. While I was commuting back from work the other day on the LRT now that I'm in the central region, there was this guy was trying to get my attention and I just didn't respond to him. It feels like a wasted opportunity as he was really cute. Aaargh!

I guess I'm still missing him a lot and it just feels not right to stray. I need to get over this phase really fast cause it's pulling me down and I don't like it. 

I'm not getting what I want and I'm missing on any possible opportunities. I feel sadly pathetic. SAD! 

4 comments:

  1. haihhhhhh.......u realized what is happening to u, so there's nothing else for me to say..this one, u have to get over urself..i will supporting u from far and always be ready to listen for anything k =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mid life crisis?

    maybe go for holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more like 90% life crisis... lolz

      no money for holidays, u sponsor me lah..

      Delete