Monday 28 May 2012

Back On

I've made up my mind. I am not going to let my mind take control of my thoughts. The last one month of being nice is more than enough when there isn't any progress.
Tuls - I'm heeding your advice despite the fact that I still like him. I'm am going to be me, the bastard who doesn't give a rats ass to any fucking wankers and live my life, kononnya the fearless Kevin, and I'm going to fuck it.

Here is the public confession - I'm back on. Jack'd is re-installed in my phone and I shall live my life. At least, I don't lie about it. 
If you want to be with me, then let me know, else just leave me. Enough of the mind games, I'm taking no shit no more. 
Those around PJ, chat me up - we'll see where it goes. Okay, that didn't sound quite right, but yea, bitching over coffee is acceptable as a friendly gesture. LOLz

I'm now going out and not going coming back alone.

12 comments:

  1. Those around PJ?

    pick me pick me!!!

    ( <_< )

    ( >_> )

    ok~ err... this is awkward...

    =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLz..hahaha. If you're around that area, drop me a message. we could catch up for a drink or so

      Delete
    2. Cool..cld catch up for a drink then,if you're game. dropped you a mail

      Delete
    3. erm... you sure? I dint receive anything... its joker2806@live.com

      Delete
    4. i believe we have solved that mystery :p

      Delete
  2. im not asking you to become a total slut la.. but yea.. but as long as youre happy la... hahahahaha.. :) my angmos will come sooon! huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wont become a total slut lah, maybe a total stud...LOLz
      Yes, lap the italianos :))

      Delete
  3. hahahaha.....yayyyyyyy...last time it was the comeback of bitchy kevin..now even this one is back...haha..and why PJ area? isnt that far from ur place?? =P

    good for u la..i'm happy that u back to normal XD find some time for meet up if possible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my hotel is at PJ lah til this weekend...its nearby :P

      maybe we can do lunch on saturday. chat on whatsapp lah

      Delete
  4. so, did you come back with someone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you already got the reply to that this morning. it shall remain between us :D

      Delete