Wednesday 9 May 2012

Maximum Point?

I'm so fucking tired with my Economics lecturer. The crazy old man never ends with his assignments and it's one fucking after another, week after week and I've just reached the point of depletion. I have no energy left in me. 
Work load is huge, dealing with my brother is another uphill task. On top of that, I've to deal with this old man whom I wonder if has successfully failed to realize that he is dealing with a bunch of working adult who have permanent full time jobs. Who the fuck in a right mind would give one assignment each week, every week for the past god knows how many freaking weeks.

Thanks to this idiot who has been taking up so much of time, I ended up totally neglecting the other subject and left the assignment of that to the very last minute. Knowing that most weren't having enough time, many decided to share our answers and what it really came down to over the last twenty-four hours was a mere circulation of answers and everyone was just practically copying one another just to have things done. What made matters worse was that not only were the stack of assignments due today, but there was a test as well and I barely had any time left to event think of studying.

I am now mentally prepared to score a whopping 0 for this paper as I almost spend and hour staring blank. FUCK!

To make matters worse, he isn't well himself and there was barely anything I could do to make him feel any better. I just feel so unworthy currently. 
Dammit! I hate these stupid feelings lingering around me. Hope he gets better soon.

I was out with my manager earlier this afternoon on our way to visit a client when she was digging out information about me - why do they do this post employment? 
Don't you have enough fun digging out information during the interview process?
Anyways, I think it's better for her to know more about me as well so she would not bug me and give me my required space. But she sure does have the impression that I'm one heck of a nut case and she may be silently regretting as to why the hell did she decide to offer me the post.

The only plus side to the day was wrapping up a deal for a quarter of a million with a client who has been pledging his undivided loyalty to the men in purple for the last six years. I'm sure there will be many people out there who is going to begin hating me again; like what happened in my first job. But hey, it's an open market isn't it. And the look on my managers face - priceless.
It was so clear that she wanted to know what the fuck did I say to the client yesterday when I got in contact with him and bringing the business over today. The only thing she uttered was you do lap everything in front of you, don't you? And I was like no meat shall be left wasted. If only she got what I meant....LOLz.

Time to get back to complete another assignment for the bloody old man. Aaargh!

2 comments:

  1. Herm... Maybe your manager just wanna get to know you better? lolll

    Sounds like a typical study till brain dead kind of lecturer, assignment every week and giving test from time to time. haha, meet one once, he insist that he was doing his "duty" as a responsible lecturer. hahaha, not sure about how's yours though... Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...yea, my manager is very curious to know about me. it is very obvious that she wants to know me behind the mask i wear to work..lolz

    yup, my lecturer is d same...damn annoying

    ReplyDelete