Monday 19 March 2012

Weekend?

Where on earth did my weekend go? I was waiting for it since Monday and the bloody weekend just disappeared over two days. I don't feel rested at all :(

For the first time, I was on time at the airport, so unfair that I wasn't flying but instead fetching my brother from the airport. I need to self discipline myself so that I punctual everytime I fly else it's only a matter of time before I see my flight take off when I reach the airport. And, I had to fetch him in the morning.
Not enough, one of my clients gave me a call while I was still having my therapeutic sleep and I have no idea what the fuck i said to him over the phone, but the email that followed suit made me work all Saturday. Like what the fuck is that? How can you con someone to agree to do work for you on a weekend, it is so not right.
After sorting all the mess, I met up with some of my buddies for a Bacardi overdose. Four people and four bottles is just not called for, especially in a pub and not a club. The bang on the head this morning just wasn't well, worth it.

The freaking hangover lasted all day. And the heat just made things worse. I had to take multiple shower to cool my body and trying to take a nap just wasn't happening. I've got fucking eye bags now. Dammit!
I went for my Sunday jog as usual, the hot guy is back. Well, he isn't really drool material, but for some reason he does get my attention. I think it's the bitchiness look in his face that attracts. He got there when I was done. What a waste!
On my way back, my brother called me and asked me out for a drink. Unable to say no, I agreed and we met an hour later. My brother, the idiot, made me do the wine tasting, something that I don't do well as I'm more of a beer person compared to a wine person. After the whole embarrassing situation, we got away drinking and talking about some of the project that we are working on and the required input or roping the needed talent into the business to get things going. 
Half way through, my wise brother decides to create a conversation with our server for the evening and then leaves me with him. And that guy tries to hit on me instead, but he wasn't daring to be flirtatious enough. Instead, I ended up giving him free advice on marketing strategy, something I normally charge by the hour.

My whole weekend is gone and here I am ranting at this hour while I have a flight to catch tomorrow morning. I do see myself running after my plane again. I only hope it doesn't leave me behind.

5 comments:

  1. this sound very sad. Weekends come and go in a jiffy. And weekdays seem like they are practically there forever...

    relativity. sighh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hear hear...

      time moves slower 10 years ago when we are small >_< what the point at that time

      Delete
    2. vincent: thanks for dropping by :) tell me about it, i have my next two weekends lined up as well.sigh

      soul232: i always wanted to pass slower

      Delete
  2. Flirting turns business talk... interesting... haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thanks for dropping by. :)
      hahahaha....i tend to do it quite a bit. LOLz

      Delete