Saturday 10 March 2012

Medical Check

I've got an appointment for a medical tomorrow morning. I already started having nightmares about it since last night. 
Medical checks, should  be limited to not include needles and drawing precious blood off your body. Like who in a right mind would want to be pierced by a freaking needle? And since needles in general are so dangerous, they ought to be totally banned from being used anywhere. 
And drawing of blood, like how barbaric is that? The reason blood flows and circulates inside your body and underneath your skin is so that its not visible to the eye. It has to remain that way. No one should consider extracting blood out, let alone making another person see their blood being sucked out of their body. 

I'm also supposed to fast from this evening for some stupid tests that's been planned for me to become a guinea pig tomorrow, but I'm still snacking on food as I'm so nervous. I have no idea how tonight is going to pass and the ordeal of driving to the hospital tomorrow morning. How I wish I could simply fast forward time just until the whole morning drama is over. 

Why do doctors, nurses and lab technicians have to torture innocent little people so much? I'm so worked up now that I can't sleep and I've ran out of sleeping pills and there is no where I could find codeine at this hour. I guess I should dig my refrigerator to see if I have any cough syrup or my medical box searching for some piriton, either one of these should help me fall asleep.

Also, I'd be handing over my Bella to my sister; feeling kinda sad right now. I do hope to have a good run down to KL for one last time and she'll no longer be mine :(

6 comments:

  1. u are supposed to have medical checkup and u are looking for some medicine to eat right now??are u in right mind currently??hahaha

    rest well tonight lo or u gonna have a messy morning tmr xD it's just a needle, dont look at it if cant stand the sight of blood =P hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was awake all night long :(

      the thought of going to a hospital, blood, needles are so not what i need, ever! and doctors are so mean, they poke me and suck blood out of me but do not transform me into a vampire...

      Delete
    2. hahahaha...if only everytime they did that can turn ppl into vampire, i be one a long time ago ard since i always frequent blood bank every month..hahaha

      at least it went well today right??not too much unnecassary event happen right?? =D

      Delete
    3. why do you go to the blood bank monthly? now im curious...

      yup, not much drama except i was biting my teeth..lolz

      Delete
  2. innocent little potato head :p

    just do the check lah, it's just one day, wont hurt much

    and burn that tyre before handing her over to your sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you actually called me potato head on public domain :D

      I swear the doctor sucked out half of the total blood from my body. so painful and i had to have a stupid band-aid on my arm to remind me of my blood sucked out and it wasnt even ben 10 or spongebob but only a stupid boring looking one :(

      Delete