Sunday 16 October 2011

Lost Morning

I never knew how tired I was, but I did know that I was overworked the entire week. I managed to sleep in at about one last night or this morning, however you'd like it classified and I only woke up at three in the evening today.

That's not the longest I've slept as I've slept through an entire day before. But to wake up in the early evening, that's really a strange feeling. Anyways, I had to catch up with the lost time running errands and getting things sorted.

I'm also thinking of going on a short holiday the next week just to get some balance back in me. Taking a day off from studies today and spend some time doing totally random surfing today. The jog earlier was a little tiring. It's soon back to Monday and it's KL once again - sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment