Thursday 27 October 2011

Drinking Spree

I've been on a drinking spree since last week. It has been a string of belated birthday celebrations, work stress, annoying team members,festive moods, old friends in town, friends moving, welcome back parties and whatever else that can be thought of reasons to drink.
Night after night of drinking which lasts through the wee hours of the morning with lots of fun and absolute craziness with all the nonsense's and bitching going about, it was only time before it hit me with a BANG!
And BANG did it hit me today. I met up with an ex colleague and another friend this evening for a drink. Three blokes and twenty pints isn't a good mathematical equation, especially if it's downed in a couple of hours. My head feels like it's going to split open right now.
I want my ice cream now and just sleep in for the rest of the day. And the spree shall continue tomorrow and last through the weekend, I hope not!

1 comment: