Saturday 15 October 2011

2hrs 45mins

I went down to KL and came back today with a friend just to have lunch with another friend - Awesome!

Well actually, that was that happened, but the objective of the trip was something else all together. My friend,KF, is looking at replacing his SLK and we drove down all the way to KL just to look at the replacement car he is getting. When we were there, we realized that an old friends house was just on the opposite side of the road and decided to drop in - such good friends right? :P

Anyways, since we took my tiny little Suzi, I managed to set myself a new time for reaching KL, toll to toll of course, in two hours and forty five minutes! It was sure fun to have all the adrenaline pumping through the journey until the damn cop appeared.

Got busted for speeding - darn! And the bastard had the cheek to say that I was caught on camera and there is a way to delete the the capture - RM 50.00. I was like what the fuck?! What ever happened to the zero bribery campaign and shit. Oh well, this is Malaysia. But heck, RM 50 is sure the easier way.

It's been a very long day, had only three hours of sleep last night as there was an emergency, cancelled all my party plans. It's now time to call it a day and run errands tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream last night that I was caught speeding >.<

    And, sounds like you had an eventful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden: I did have an eventful day indeed. why were u speeding in your dream?? :P

    ReplyDelete