Tuesday 18 October 2011

Bloody Tuesday

Catastrophe! I'm so full of drama at times. But hey, the sight of blood makes my legs go jello, so this calls for paramedics to arrive at supersonic speeds to my bath.

This is how I got fucked this morning, thank god I did not faint! As I was shaving this morning, I don't know how I applied more than usual pressure and got a razor cut - and fuck, I was bleeding! So many precious drops of my pure untainted blood dripped down. It was a such a crime scene! If only I could sue Gillette like what happened to McDonald's in the US for not stating that the contents of its cup was hot - lolz.

And to make matters worse, I could not even find my after shave nearby or even for the butter scotch razor cut tapes. It was so crappy that I had to wash off the blood, withstand the sting under water and pat dry before reaching out to my moisturizer. Oh boy, what a morning :(


 Well, I did not bleed as much compared to this, but I still did bleed...

No comments:

Post a Comment