Wednesday 22 February 2012

Two or Threesome

I've to register for my papers as sem starts this week but I still can't make up my mind if I should sign up for two or three papers. Part of me tells me that I can juggle three papers, then is another part in me that is asking me to be more conservative as I'm planning to switch jobs very soon.

My concern is that while I'm trying to adjust to the new work environment, I may not be able to focus for my studies or if I put too much attention to my studies, I may not live up to expectations with the new job. 
If I only take two papers, then the duration of my course may have to be extended by another semester making it three and a half years in total - too long of a period to be doing one course. 
Three papers would allow me to complete it within three years and I can then start on my second masters so I would be on target for my post masters studies. 

All these options and making a decision is something I dislike, and being a Libra, it's a very typical trait to overly weigh the options and we really suck at making decisions. How nice would it be if someone out there could make the decision for me and I just bite the bullet. Life would be much easier.

I am also so thankful to my lecturer from my last sem for not failing for screwing up on the index number on my answer sheets. In fact, the results were above my expectations and I am wondering if he made a mistake with the marks...

On a totally different note, I've got my mid year performance review with my asshole of a manager. i so wish I could just show him both my middle fingers and walk out. Just the thought of seeing his face and talking to him is making me feel disgusted. I really want to have a countdown on my days in this organization and I can sense it to be very soon - that's a positive hope. :)

3 comments:

  1. three. because, i always push (piss) myself over the brink, :P !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ruin the good mood u got from ur nice vacation ^^

    just take three, u always manage to pass in the end with good result xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. watson & soul232: wa...you guys got so high confidence on me..tq tq. :D

    ReplyDelete