Friday 24 February 2012

Closure

If you were to play baseball, there is this thing called three strikes and you're out. I'm not that much of a sports person, unless sports is defined as spending a weekend sitting in front on the idiot box (more like screen nowadays) and catching up on a whole season of whatever series, so don't quote me on this. And this rant has nothing to do with sports.

For those who are close to me, you all knew that I was crazy enough to go to HCM for a weekend just to get drunk and party all night long. 
Then, a couple of weeks later, I flew all the way across to the west and spent some two weeks there doing things that wasn't in my initial plan. I never really talked much about my trip as I'd been pretty busy since I got back. 
And, since I had so much fun in HCM the last time I went there, I decided to stop by the city again on my way back from the UK and spend some hours enjoying myself. It was money well spent detouring there. 
There was this really cute Vietnamese guy sitting next to me in the plane; for the first time in many years of flying, I got and eye-candy material sitting next to me. No chance should be left wasted. That it was a twelve hour flight, I therefore had 720 minutes of possible fun time which I did capitalize on. 

Barely a five days since I got back, one of my friends from the gay city (though I prefer the term confused) down south, no pun intended, successfully convinced me to go there for the weekend next week. The reason used to convince me: I need a closure from my holiday spree, so I need another one to end it all. Like where the fuck did that come from? 
Anyways, since she played the card that we've not met for a long time and all the bla's associated with it, I just decided to give in and agreed to meet her next weekend.

I've spent so much money over the last two trips where England was most damaging. I can barely afford the third but I guess I'm going for broke here. Not to forget, my Suzi's insurance is due for renewal early next month and I have two more scheduled trips for the rest of the year and I'm trying to squeeze in the Monaco Grand Prix later this year as well. 
Damn, I wonder which travel bug bit me this time around as I'm travelling too much within a short span, I'm already running out of leave and March isn't here yet. Can I buy additional off days from my company??

No comments:

Post a Comment