Monday 6 February 2012

It Had To

It all was going well, from Friday evening right up to Saturday evening. The flight was good, minus MAS which I had to take for my Penang - Kuala Lumpur sector, the flight attendants on Vietnam Airlines were just so cute; it was a treat to the eyes all night long. And they were pretty friendly too, chatted a couple and got their contact numbers..lolz. I was lucky I had a row all by myself, so I managed to get some sleep on board and woke up not so tired.

After clearing immigration and getting out, my ride was already waiting for me. Damn nice! 
Got in, called my brother and told him to catch up for lunch and started to find my way out of Gatwick. This was my first time landing in that airport as Heathrow is the usual and I did not know the roads well. Took me a while to figure my way out and I had to find a gas station to pump diesel. I've to constantly remind myself now that I need to pump diesel and petrol every time as I'm so used to pumping petrol for my Suzi back home.

Saturday was turning out well, had lunch in Bluewater, did some shopping and my bank was calling me like every ten minutes to confirm the transaction. Was there for quite some time, until at night actually hen I told my brother that I was going to London to club and that I'll see him on Sunday morning when he broke the news to me that it was going to snow that night. Now, not having driven in the snowy weather for long, I didn't want to take the risk plus the rear wheels on my ride didn't look as promising. 

Instead,I went back to my brothers place and we went to a local pub there and had a couple of drinks. It started snowing soon and I was beginning to feel bored so we decided to call in. Damn!

Sunday was a nice that to the eyes as it snowed like about six inches thick the night before. The morning called for some hot coffee and snow ball fight. I still act like a kid when it snows..hahaha.
Spent the rest of Sunday afternoon shopping,again, and more drinks at night.

I just woke up now; had to check my mail as I'm expecting some important emails, decided to rant for a bit; missing mOnkeybOy for all the nonsense we talk. I'm going out now and picking myself a Pommie. Tomorrow calls for Lake District. It's going to be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Nice trip so far...Keep enjoying it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, pretty good trip thus far...dont want it to end..lolz

      Delete