Friday 9 September 2011

Speechless....

I was on leave yesterday as I had to go for my orientation, medical check-up and registration. I knew that some clients would be finding for me, so I thought it was okay to just have my mobile switched on as I do need these deals in soon. And, there were some pending emails from Wednesday which I needed to get replies from whomever concerned as well.

What I didn't realize it, that there are some stupid people, whom despite knowing for a fact that I'm on leave and even after telling them nicely that I'm not working for the day, still expected me to work as usual. Like what the fuck is your problem dude! If I don't answer your call means I'm either not free to answer it or am actually not bothered to talk to you. I have a voice mail, leave a message. If you're going to call me thirty times in thirty seconds, I will still not answer your call as I'm not free to do so.

Why so stupid? Don't know how to leave a message in the voice mail?? Need to send you for training on the functions of a voice mail and how to use it to leave messages???

Also, if I ask you to help me support means I need your help since I can't do it or am not convenient to do it right away. It doesn't mean that if I use a BlackBerry, I should be working around the clock. I'm on leave, you're not. What is your reason to not be able to help? Busy trying to increase the population of the country in nine months?? Or just plain lazy???

Wankers!

No comments:

Post a Comment