Thursday 8 September 2011

Registered - At Last!

It's official - I'm a student once more...woohoo.

Finally, I managed to get myself registered after such a stupid and long process of wasting time. I can't believe the system the university has adopted. It's nothing but a pure waste of time as the entire process is almost redundant.

Not only was the registration process a waste of time, the medical check up too was a joke. After completing all the test which was never really performed except for the urine test, I was given a number to see a doctor.

This doctor which I was supposed to see was never in her room in the first place! Like how can something so stupid be done! Frustrated, I then went back to the counter and requested to be changed for another doctor who was actually around in her room. While waiting, I noticed that this doctor was performing the medical test really fast. So, I was glad that I was given a number to queue to meet her. When I got in and finally met this doctor, I then realized why the check ups were so fast.
The three minutes I spent in her room for the checkup went something like this:

Me: Good afternoon, doctor (trying to be nice hoping that she would not make it difficult for me)
Dr: Afternoon...
Me: Here are my results and this is the form you would need to complete (hands over the for to the dr)
Dr: Thank you...
Me: Everything good? ( couldn't think of anything else to say,honest)
Dr: So far, yes. Do you have any skin diseases? swelling or patches on your skin?
Me: No
Dr: Okay, you're test is done. Everything is good. Enjoy your time studying...
Me: Thank you. ( in my mind - what the fuck?! medical test can like wan ah???)

Seriously, if you have  people with such attitude, why even bother having a medical check in the first place right? Waste time only.
Oh wait, the unemployed ones need to be given a job somewhere and be paid for. Else there would be a too high unemployment rate and the government wouldn't look good for not being able to create enough job demand to support its states citizens. Damn, this is how my tax money is being wasted. But hor, it's better than letting some politician squander all the money lah, so I'm not complaining much. At least she did one thing right - cleared the backlog fast enough.

Buck up people! Not everyone has all the time in the world to waste. Efficiency please. Not much to ask right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment