Sunday 4 September 2011

Logos is in Town!

A friend just reminded me that the world's largest floating book fair is in town. I can't believe that I almost forgot about it and am so glad that I was reminded about it.
All that is needed now is to make a date with myself and go pay it a visit. I'm so glad and excited. i hope to find some good materials to make them time and have a good read. I'm a happy boy!
I just remembered when I was still a little kid and was brought to a similar event by my late grandfather. It was the first time in my life I'd seen such a big ship, and it was filled with books too. It was such a happy place to be in. I still vividly remember not wanting to leave the place. And yes, I did put up a tantrum there which then got me bribed for better things. Haha!
I need to make myself time and go there sometime this week.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that ship! I had only been there while i was young but never got on it afterward; not really know how is it look like now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to go tomorrow. I'll let you know once I've gone. Watch out for a post..hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, sure, will get updated through the dashboard. Oh and i added you in my MSN, so hope to chat with ya soon :) (oh and i'm having badminton game tomorrow so will sleep early tonight :))

    ReplyDelete