Friday 2 September 2011

So Soon...

The much awaited holidays just ended. I had to go back to work today after a six days break and I can't believe how soon it ended.
The week leading to the break was just so crazy, there was just so much to do with so little time. And before I knew it, it was already Friday night and I was still working. In addition, I was being chased by work on Monday itself, making me feel like it was just another working day despite being on leave.
Today is Friday once more, and I went back to work. I do not see any long holidays anymore in the near future, and quite honestly, I'm feeling some jitters about juggling work and my studies in a fortnight. Let me strong and have the ability to cope it all.
Now, time for my Friday drink. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment