Sunday 10 February 2013

'Til The End of Time

My Snoopster passed on this afternoon by the gate of the house. It was just not right seeing him lying there by the gate where he'd normally be sitting excitedly barking away knowing that I'm around. For once, I saw my dog lay motionless. I just did not know how to react and I still can't that he is no more with me. I'm trying very hard to convince myself that he is in a better place, but it is just not working.

I have been crying non-stop all evening and I just don't know how to express myself. I can't even bring myself to pour out here as my eyes are all teary and my keypad is soaking up the tears from my eyes.

All I want him to know is that there is no one that will ever replace him and I will live with our memories together. I will cherish all the happy times and never forget how he was always there to greet me every morning with a healthy coat of saliva, how he used to force me to take him for his car rides and his walks.

Snoopster, you may have left me physically today marking a black spot in me, but I know that you'll always be by my side with me in everything I do, like how you always have been.

I will always love you.

'Til we meet again....


1 comment:

  1. To know another person who care for creatures other than man, Sadhu sadhu sadhu.

    ReplyDelete