Wednesday 6 February 2013

Counting Down

Two more days - I just need to survive this two days and then I get the break, the break away from the manager from hell. The thought of no need to see her face or listen to her harp is just so luxurious right now.

I am really tired of her being a bitch and I don't know how much longer I can have the energy to put up with her. What really bamboozles me is that why did she just change suddenly. She was bearable as a manager and much better than my previous one though not the best I've worked with. But right now, she is being a real pain in the @$$.

I'm so looking forward for the long weekend where I'm just going to lock myself at home and catch up with all my TV shows that I've been missing. It'll also be a good time to clean the house since the BF would be coming down. 

I still have not thought of what or how to celebrate Valentine's day with him and I am just hoping now that my manager wouldn't be the constipated bitch she is then. Only time will tell. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment