Tuesday 5 February 2013

Serial Killer Akin

A friend just highlighted to me earlier on what I've missed that happened somewhat a week ago. As I was hearing him tell me what happened from over the end of the line, I could not help control my tears from clouding my eyes, eventually forming a trail down the cheeks.

I still find it hard to believe that anyone could get so low and do such an inhumane thing. What the fuck did those poor innocent elephants do that they deserved such faith. 
This is just unacceptable and worse, it happened in a forest reserve. What the fuck was the forestry department doing and how did it happen in the first place. A lot of things just don't make any sense. There are so many questions lingering in my head right now.

I sure would like to see how the investigations unfold, but I don't have much hope on anything especially since it happened in this forsaken country. 
The bastards who are responsible for this tragedy as as evil as serial killers and ought to be stoned to death if not sent to the gallows. It is very saddening that animals in this country do not get any kind of protection and people responsible for causing them pain and agony most often walk away with no punishment.

An unacceptable tragedy
source: thestar online
The above image is just so saddening - its equivalent to having a child left next to his dead mother. I am just so disturbed right now.

The next time anyone walks up to me and says that I'm sick because I'm gay, I for sure am going to tell them gay I may be, but I don't murder which is much better. 
Time to adopt an elephant; it'll be my second adoption after the tiger I have living somewhere in India, if not mistaken. 

3 comments:

  1. If we had stronger voices and ideologies for the caring of our animals, they would too have a different life.

    Hopefully I could make a change in our country when I'm out there one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldn't agree more. someday, when you're day - keep contact. i'd support you

      Delete
    2. you know where to find me, and I know where to too. Probably need more human voice to sound the problems.

      Delete