Tuesday 9 April 2013

Routine Change

It's been so long since I made time to rant; been keeping everything to myself with my boy occasionally listening me rant. Thankfully he hasn't grown tired of it.

I've decided to stop taking shit from idiots thus quitting my job to fully concentrate on my studies for now. It is quite a decision but enough is enough working with idiots and I want some time for myself and my boy. It's been a month plus since we met and I miss him very much.

I'm officially jobless from today and when I woke up this morning, it just felt so weird as for once, I did not have to rush for work - a change in routine after such long time. I'll need to adjust to this new routine of mine of becoming more anti social as I'd be pretty much working from home most of the time writing my dissertation.
Prolly this would be a good time to do some reflection along the way and go back to some charity. I'm thinking of spending more time at SPCA and getting back to meditating as I miss doing it. Reactivating my gym membership would be a good idea too as I have the time to squeeze in for a work out during the off peak hours where people are only more interested in being seen and showing off. 

But first, time to visit my boy. Got to pack my bag, change some money and fly a thousand miles to be with him.

4 comments:

  1. That's a huge leap. Anyways, a thousand miles speaks intercontinental relationship! Kudos for being so devoted!

    Jobless eh? I wonder if I could live a days without something to be busy with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not intercontinental, just different countries within the region. i'm more loyal than a dog :P

      yup - jobless, but i'm still busy nevertheless. my proposal is taking up my time.

      Delete
    2. hah! I'll bet! LDR is hard enough, willing to spend for it is like beyond.

      Proposal for the masters or PhD completion?

      Delete
    3. ha....masters only. not so soon for my PhD. Unless it one of the other PhDs' :P

      Delete