Sunday 3 February 2013

Missing Winter

I've since come to realize that I'm only finding time like once a month to visit my space. I neither have the time nor the energy to rant the rest of the time. A crazy workload coupled with reporting to a bitch who always wants to win without knowing how to say no or having a plan to be constantly on the top is taxing by itself, but it is still better than reporting to a ball-ess prick like in my previous job.

Reporting to a bitch aside, the weather is driving me crazy as well. It's just so fucking warm. And to make things worse, the traffic which is so constipated almost daily is just a driver to the point of insanity. Hiding away in an air-conditioned room all day isn't much help as the heat and the glare from the windows still make know of its presence. 
I've got a dinner invite tonight, but the thought of going out in such weather is just bringing shivers to my spine. I'm just feeling so lazy to even go for my evening jog under this crazy weather though there would be much retreat to the eyes.

Maybe I should just plan for this 14th as he is coming down then because he wants to spend Valentines day together. It's quite a task for someone like me to think of anything as I don't normally heed for such days brushing them off as overly commercialized. 

Time for a dip in the pool and decide if I should talk him out though I want him around or think of something. Please there be a pool boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment