Monday 20 June 2011

Submitted!

Today, I finally submitted my masters application! That's a major achievement for me considering the fact that I've been toying for the idea for a long time and keep on delaying it due other other temptations.
I've to now wait for an interview call back and if everything goes well, I should be heading back to school this September. It's kind of nerve wracking, okay not so drastic, but somewhere there as I would be going back to lectures, assignments, exams and so on. And, to add more challenge this time around, besides rusty and carbon monoxide damaged brains, I've to juggle work too. I'm a tad nervous thinking of juggling all these, but let's see how things go. One thing that I clearly foresee though, my love and sex life would get colder than it already is, if it could get any.
Nevertheless, I'm still excited and looking forward to a career changing step, yet nervous and anxious at the same time. If all goes well, the next three years is surely going to be one hell of a fun filled roller coaster ride with much in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment