Tuesday 14 June 2011

Sauna Etiquette

And so I was thinking of beating the rush hour traffic and going to the sauna in my apartment. A nice little room which doesn't have much patrons and I normally get the place for myself. It's one place where I always seek solace and let the heat from the heated iron rods make my body sweat and melt the stress of the day away. One wishful thinking though, a nice cute guy would be in there waiting for me. Hahahaha.....



I was in for a real surprise today, when i went in. Firstly, the peep window was extremely foggy to begin with. All I could see was the dimly lit bulb in but could not spot a face. I decided to sit outside by the bench for a few minutes hoping for the user to finish his session and come out, just so I could have the entire place to myself. But, sitting outside got me impatient, plus I was running short on time too. So, I opened to door and stepped in. Thats where the shock came...



It was an matured man leaning facing the wall using his hands to support and distant himself with his bare ass shown. 


I didn't really have a problem with him being naked when I walked in as I've been there naked myself. What's got me thinking now is, what are the proper public sauna etiquette. Any other similar experience? Whats the best way to get a full sweat without being indecent?

Anyways, I hope they are some cute guys in my apartment. Better if they're gay too. Now, that's wishful thinking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment