Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hazy Day

Damn, the haze is back! This was exactly what went through my head this morning when I got up and looked out the window. Yup, I may be old fashioned there, but I certainly like to see out the window once I'm awake. Probably just to ensure that everything is in order.
A long drive to the office on a hazy morning coupled with the traffic isn't just what I need at this point of time. It was such a sad Wednesday morning for me. And, I particularly hate the haze cause it irritates my nose and I tend to develop a rash.
Being sulky all morning, I joined a couple of girlfriends for lunch. Thankfully, its started raining, and it rained pretty heavy. Not only did it clear the haze away, but the grey sky simply brought out the best in me. The rest of the working day was okay. X-men after work was another good idea as it took the tension of the day away and, I did pick up some nice lines. The one I liked best was "I'm the monster Frankenstein created".
Not the worst Wednesday I've had. The afternoon compensated for the earlier hours and not a bad way to end the mid-week day. Good night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment