Thursday 23 June 2011

Anxious?Nervous? Or Simply Missing...

Thursday has been the day I've been looking forward since last Saturday. We had made a 'date' to chat today. I've been waiting for this day since. Now that it has come and evening has fallen, I'm having a roller coaster ride with my emotions.
Despite logically knowing that nothing would and could happen, I still look forward and am hoping for the impossible. This feels like the calling signs for another heart breaking moment to deal with and nurse for a long time. Why do i keep on falling into the same vicious circle everytime, I wonder. Why can't I learn from my previous mistakes and avoid things that would end up hurting me? A girlfriend told me last night over dinner that I deliberately get myself involved into relationships that I know won't work. What is the cause of this..why do I have so many unanswered questions in me today. Aargh..I hate these times when I have so much to ask, and don't have the answers. Maybe I simply think too much...
Anyways, I'm going to patiently wait for him to appear, anticipating a heart broken moment......

No comments:

Post a Comment