Saturday 25 June 2011

Re-born

I took my humble Suzi for her periodic service this morning, and she was treated to one of the best technicians I've met thus far. He did a great job in not only servicing it, but also some minor tweaking to the engine and my Suzi feels new, again.
Not that I've ever complained about her handling, looks or comfort before. But the tweaking, generally makes her more zippy and I don't feel the drag anymore, especially when climbing up a hill or moving from a stand still.
The thoughts of trading her for the Pug's 308 or even the Golf GTI will be put to shelf now that my beloved Suzi is reborn.
I can't believe how attached I got myself to this car of mine within a period of 12 months, and the numerous high speed cruising along the north-south highway. I love my Suzi. How much more gay can I be? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment