Wednesday 17 April 2013

Home?

I'm back, but I don't feel good. Though I was there for almost a week, it somehow doesn't feel like I was there that long. I feel so miserable and am not sure if it's the haze but the eyes have been teary since. It has to be the haze.

A friend of mine messaged me earlier this afternoon and asked me if I was back home. I just didn't know how to reply.I feel homesick now that I'm back and I'm very much comfortable being there. Where is home now?
The saying goes by home is where the heart is. By that basis I would say there, but my life is built here. Everything, well almost everything, is here for me except him. But why do I feel so miserable and it's really hitting me very hard this time around after coming back.

I'm so tempted to go back and spend more time with him. It just feels like we didn't spend enough time together this time around. 

I need to get back on my feet, it's impacting him as well that I'm not happy and I can't do that to him. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment