Friday 12 April 2013

Overdue

It's a capital F moment currently. I've been working all day and night to complete my submission which was due this afternoon and I'm not anywhere close to completing it. My brains are saturated and I am just having a mental block. I can't seem to write.

Accompanied my boy earlier for an interview and was chatting away with the head hunter while he was with the client. I have myself now a couple of interviews lined up. Like what the fuck!

I'm going to put on my jogging shoes and embrace the jammed roads running away with the chaos happening out there. Hopefully I don't get run down by any vehicles and can find my way back and that should help me continue working on my proposal. Thankfully he had to go back to office and will be working late this evening. Else, I doubt there would be any work happening tonight since it's a Friday night. 

Aaaargh....I need a beer. An ice cold one!

2 comments:

  1. I know how it feels when everything jumble up that you don't even know what and where to do.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey..thanks for dropping by
      been in that situation one too many times; somehow it turns out ok most of the times :)

      Delete