Friday 3 August 2012

Indo Me

Sweet Awesome! 
I've been long waiting for this day to arrive, but knowing me, everything was still left to the last minute. I do really doubt I could possibly go any later than this. I left office close to nine this evening and by then, I had yet to pack my bag. Luckily I changed some money yesterday, else I'd be going without any Rupiah tomorrow; just some left over USD from my previous trips.

I'm hoping it'll be nine awesome party nights, but I do have some reservations since its the fasting month right now. Talk about bad timing. Grrrr...
Nevertheless, I'm sure it'll be a feast to my eyes since I do go crazy over Indonesian hotties. It's like they have the perfect tan - well roasted nuts.Yummy!
Too late to regret not forcing myself to the gym to pump up a little, but I'm still pretty sure I'd do alright. Fingers crossed.

I better set my alarm earlier tomorrow as I've got a morning flight to catch and I don't really want to be running after my flight again. I do have a pretty good track record of running after flights and having me being called over the PA system.

Just the thought of no laptops or ringing mobile phones is making me feel so much better already. I might consider doing a phone book clean up tomorrow while flying, there are some weeds that needs cleaning up.

It's time to shop til I drop and savor some Indonesian delicacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment