Sunday 16 December 2012

Countdown

One more week - it's my final countdown. Nope, I'm not counting down for Christmas. I can't wait to fetch my boy from the airport on Saturday when he arrives. Although it is going to be a very short trip, but I'm so looking forward to it. It's like the first time I'm looking forward for Christmas and feel like I've done nothing to prepare. And yes indeed, I've done nothing. 

Technically, I have six more days before he reaches, but five of it will be spent working. With classes three nights of the week and spending the other two completing my last assignment, I'll be left  with only Saturday morning to clean up my place, do all the required shopping and be on time to fetch him from the airport - something almost everyone knows that I don't handle very well. But since it's an evening flight, i hope it isn't as bad.

I've to go back to completing my assignment now. The due is tomorrow and my group members have done squat. Been working on it all weekend just watching the hours pass by from sunrise to sunset and the same cycle again. The fucktards did not do anything and I've been doing all the work. I hope to have it completed soon as I've got a meeting early tomorrow morning. Time freeze please!

2 comments:

  1. that sounds so motivating! let that be the source of motivation while working around fucktards,whom I've worked with this sem in my management class.

    time wouldn't freeze, but you can always speed your work up!

    Good luck and we totally need to catch up after the 1 yr and 3 months hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey..what hiatus you talking about?? no scandal please :)

      Delete